How TM-Town Introduces You to the Top Professional Translators
Do you know which kind of translator is best for your content? With the content driven, hyper-connected world we live in, there’s a constantly growing number of solutions for finding, hiring, and working with professional translators...
That’s why the answer to the question above may be more important than it ever has been.
By hiring the wrong translator for the job, you risk paying too much for a piece of content that’s not really that important to your bottom line, or you might think you’re getting a great deal for a translation that doesn’t do your original content justice.
So how do you know you’re hiring the best translator for the job?
That’s where TM-Town comes in!
At TM-Town, we take a different approach to introducing you to professional translators.
We have a more traditional, directory-type approach to finding translators, but where we’re really shaking things up with our own patent-pending search engine, Nakōdo, meaning matchmaker in Japanese.
Nakōdo makes finding the best professional translators for your content as easy as copy-and-paste.
After you paste in an excerpt of similar text, Nakōdo searches the prior work of TM-Town translators.
The results you get back include:
- A similarity score – this tells you how similar this translator’s experience is to the text you’ve pasted in
- A quantity score – this tells you how much work the translator has that is similar to your text
How this approach benefits you
By analyzing your text and comparing it to the work translators have done in the past, you’re getting the best of both worlds...
- You’re being introduced to the experts on the topic you need translated.
- On other sites, translators tell you the work they’ve done, but on TM-Town, you’re able to confirm that they’ve translated similar content before.
- You’ll receive the quality your translation deserves
- Because you’ll be working with someone experienced with content like yours, you’ll receive a level of quality that matches your expectations, as well as your audience’s. There’s nothing more costly than a bad translation, and nothing more frustrating than working with someone who is struggling to complete the work on time due to a lack of real-world experience.
Ready to get matched to a professional translator?