Windows Installation Instructions
Supports Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- *This step is necessary for Windows 8, 8.1, and 10* You first need to download and install an application called Shoes which will help Deshi run.
- Download the Windows package above
Note: Chrome may warn that the download is potentially dangerous - click the arrow and choose 'Keep'.
- Unzip the download and double click the .exe
- Wait until the install finishes completely
Note: A black box will open, this is part of the install process. Do not close this window. It will close by itself after it finishes installing in 2-3 minutes.
- Right-click the 'Shoes' shortcut on the Desktop and delete it.
For Windows users the application may crash when analyzing a large file when the progress meter reaches 100%. To avoid this issue it is necessary to first analyze a small TM file upon opening the application (before you analyze your larger file). Here is a sample small TM file that you can use to workaround this bug. Upon opening the TM-Town desktop application first analyze the aforementioned sample TM file before analyzing your larger TM file and you will not experience this issue.