API Partners Terms of Service and Conditions of Use
The following Terms of Service and Conditions of Use apply to any OAuth2 application that makes use of the TM-Town OAuth2 API. Violations will result in immediate removal of your application.
Data obtained through the TM-Town OAuth2 API:
- May NOT be stored in a database, made public, or republished to anyone except the owner of the data who has granted you authorization.
- May be stored TEMPORARILY only for the purposes of providing results to the owner of the data in a translation environment, but must be deleted from any server or database as soon as the project or segment is complete.
(For example: It may be necessary to temporarily store the results of a query showing segment matches from the owner's TM-Town documents. However, as soon as the user moves on to the next segment in the translation, the API results from the previous segment should be removed from any database or storage device.)
- Can NOT be searched or leveraged by anyone except the owner of the data who has granted you authorization.
- Can NOT be sold or made public.
- Can NOT be shared with anyone except the owner of the data who has granted you authorization.
- Can NOT be used to train machine translation ("MT").
- Can NOT be used to provide results of fuzzy match or repetition calculations when comparing the data against a potential document to be translated, unless the results are ONLY shared with the owner of the data who has granted you authorization.
Last updated on August 4th, 2015.